[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Install succesful but no localhost:8080 or 127.0.0.1:808

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 29 15:02:30 EDT 2009

Without knowing more about your problem including the exact version of AS and the logs, we can't say if its the same problem (the problem is strange, btw). Please post these details.

anonymous wrote : How can I execute run.bat with "default" configuration?

Running ./run.sh (on *nix) or ./run.bat (on windows) will by default start "default" server configuration.

However you can even try:

./run.sh -c default

or

run.bat -c default