[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Bridge with QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE

stuartw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 30 04:39:38 EDT 2009

I am trying to configure a bridge with the quality of service set to QOS_ONCE_AND_ONLY_ONCE in JBoss Messaging 1.4.4 within JBoss AS 4.2.3. As far as I understand, for this to work I must use an XA datasource. I have therefore changed the DefaultDS to an XA one. However, this gives me problems when I try to start the server where it is attempting to create the tables:

  | [main] 09:32:43,404 TRACE [org.jboss.messaging.core.impl.JDBCSupport] Executing: CREATE TABLE JBM_USER (USER_ID VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL, PASSWD VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL, CLIENTID VARCHAR2(128), PRIMARY KEY(USER_ID))
  | [main] 09:32:43,404 DEBUG [org.jboss.messaging.core.impl.JDBCSupport] Failed to execute: CREATE TABLE JBM_USER (USER_ID VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL, PASSWD VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL, CLIENTID VARCHAR2(128), PRIMARY KEY(USER_ID))
  | java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02089: COMMIT is not allowed in a subordinate session

If I change the datasource to a non-XA one then the tables are created successcully but my bridge does not work. Can anyone help me please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4246911#4246911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4246911