[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - JCA rar code import

ruperty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 13:07:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to build a jca socket gateway, by developing a class like this

  | import com.googlecode.jcasockets.SocketListener;
  | public class SocketEndpoint implements InflowGateway, SocketListener {...

I include the rar (sockets-rar-1.1.rar) as a library

but when I try to compile the code, I get the error

C:\jbossesb-server-4.5.GA\projects\socket-server-jca\src\org\restart\soa\esb\listeners\jca\SocketEndpoint.java:7: package com.googlecode.jcasockets does not exist

How should the rar classes be referenced?

Rupert
is not recognised even though

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236476#4236476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236476