[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - JCA build error

ruperty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 13:11:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

When building a inflowgateway class I get the error below for the standard jboss classes, that looks like it is to do with the java version, even though I am using 1.6. How does ant find the java directory? Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Rupert

 [javac] Compiling 1 source file to c:\jbossesb-server-4.5.GA\projects\socket

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236478#4236478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236478