[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Migration from Weblogic - Datasource/ConnectionPool
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 15 05:03:46 EDT 2009
Ok since nobody seems to have had this problem.. Let me give you an update on my progress..
I found a way to make it work but it doesn't really make much sense to me so I would really appreciate thoughts, ideas on the subject..
I made it work after I do the following procedure:
- startup JBoss
- go to the jmx-console
- go to the transaction manager (jboss.jca -> Xatx-CM thingy)
- adjust PadXid to True
- adjust IsSameRMOverrideValue to either False or True (I have 3 values there which seems odd since it's True False True, by default the last True is selected (no matter what I specifiy in my -ds.xml))
- Try to make it do something and it FAILS
- Adjust the IsSameRMOverrideValue to False or the first True
- Try again and it WORKS and it'll keep on working until a restart of the server...
Is there anybody that can give his/her opinion about this cause this is really confusing me.. No matter what I specify in my -ds.xml it stays the same...
I'm glad I got to work but that does mean if the server goes down for one reason or another it's quite complicated to try and get it working again..
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Kernel: 2.6.9)
JRE: JDK 1.6.0_12
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237582#4237582
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237582
More information about the jboss-user