[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: OSGi + EE code in the same JAR ?

VincentGR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 03:39:42 EDT 2009

Yes but from your post I had understood that deploying EJBs was not possible. Perhaps I misunderstood. Here is what I tried. I have the following EJB:

  | @Remote
  | @WebService
  | public class HelloWorldBean implements HellowWorld
  | {
  |     @WebMethod
  |     public String sayHello( @WebParam(name="msg")final String msg )
  |     { return "Saying: " + msg; }
  | }

I encapsulate it into an OSGi bundle (just added the required dependency to the javax.ws API in the bundle Manifest.mf). Then I put it into the deploy folder of JBoss 5 (with OSGi integration installed). In the log I can see my bundle beeing deployed, but no trace of the EJB nor the webservice (checked in the JMX console and at localhost:8080/jbossws/). If I remove the OSGi-specific entries from the manifest the EJB is deployed correctly.

So what did I miss ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238678#4238678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238678