[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: 4.2.3.GA to 5.1.0.GA regression - heirarchical JNDI name

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 19 03:49:13 EDT 2009

"kennardconsulting" wrote : if I declare a heirarchical JNDI queue in my destinations-service.xml it shouldn't fail just because I don't also deploy an app that depends on it.

You mean, if you create a queue with that "hierarchical" JNDI name and don't deploy any applications which use this queue, you still see the failure? Can you post the entire exception stacktrace in such a scenario? I guess it should not be a NameNotFoundException.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238679#4238679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238679