[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge error because of network problems also influences

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 04:15:12 EST 2009

I also noticed then that in this case above where the message bridge is reconnected no messages are send anymore.

I debugged in the code because I first thought that the BatchTimeChecker was failing. But this works fine.
I also see that the message list was empty.
Then I created a new message on instance A and checked if the Bridge$SourceListener.onMessage() is called. BUT IT ISN'T!

What in hell is the problem :-)....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215155#4215155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215155