[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

paulkeogh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 5 04:15:17 EST 2009

It was created using Eclipse 3.4.1/Seam 2.1.1 CR2/JBT 3.0.0 CR1, selecting the New/Seam Web project option and building as an EAR.

That generated the four standard projects which worked fine. I then added some jBPM artefacts following the instructions in Chapter 14 of the "Seam In Action" book, but as I said, no direct editing of .classpath files.

Had to upgrade to Eclipse 3.4.2 for other reasons so rebuilt the dev. environment with Seam 2.1.1 GA/JBT 3.0.0 CR2 and imported the project into this new env.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4215156#4215156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4215156