[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Deployers and service dependencies

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 08:47:50 EDT 2009

A custom deployer (stage=REAL) depends on the TransactionManager. I tried the MC 'depends' clause, however when the undeployment kicks in the dependency is not satisfied anymore.

What would be the proper way to set it up? AFAIK the deployer ordering is done through the input and output set definitions. So it's probably independed of the IOC dependencies, but is there a way to achieve what I described above?
Or is the whole approach wrong to begin with?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218247#4218247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4218247