[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployers and service dependencies

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 16 08:55:08 EDT 2009

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote : A custom deployer (stage=REAL) depends on the TransactionManager. I tried the MC 'depends' clause, however when the undeployment kicks in the dependency is not satisfied anymore.

Who's undeployment and which dependency?
If TM is undeployed, your deployer is un-winded as well.

"heiko.braun at jboss.com" wrote :
  | What would be the proper way to set it up? AFAIK the deployer ordering is done through the input and output set definitions. So it's probably independed of the IOC dependencies, but is there a way to achieve what I described above?

Achieve what?

You might run into this:
 - http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=151549

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4218250#4218250