[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Web App not running, getting a file download popup windo

gbadavidson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 16:04:54 EDT 2009

Interesting find.

I opened a new workspace and created a new JSF project, I used:

JSF Environment = JSF1.2withFacelets
Template= FaceletsKickStartwithoutLibs

I made sure it was deployed on the server. When I started the server, I looked at the console log and I saw this:

14:40:31,287 ERROR [managedbean] JSF will be unable to create managed bean person when it is requested.  The following problems where found:
     - Bean or property class demo.Person for managed bean person cannot be found.

I checked the faces-config.xml file and the managed bean is set up. I checked the source directories and the class is there in the correct package.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219230#4219230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219230