[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - struggling to get user family name and role into jsp file

jncrisp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 16:13:13 EDT 2009

Is there a way from the header.jsp to display the family name of the user?  I am trying to customize the portal-core.war and need to display the first and last name of the user.

Also what about getting the role?  Let's say I only want to display a link in the header.jsp based on a role of admin?

I don't have any problems getting this info when I am working with Seam but with straight jsp I am struggling to find the answers.

Thanks in advance for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219232#4219232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219232