[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - deathless consumer prooblem

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 05:09:50 EDT 2009

JBM.1.4.0.SP3 \ jboss-4.2.2.GA

I have a standalone JBM client which has a consumer on queue. Sometimes if I kill/stop (not sure which one or both) its JVM process and start it again I see into the JMX console:
ConsumerCount=2 (it should be 1)
MessageCount=DeliveringCount=2 (for example)

When I enter this state no messages come for processing in my consumer and I have to restart JBM.

Seems like a bug for me, because if the process that was setup a consumer on a queue is death (no matter how it dies - closing/not closing relevant JMS objects) the consumer on the JBM server should be removed.
Unfortunatelly I dont't know how to reproduce it..

Can you help, please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219390#4219390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219390