[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Session in struts portlets???

vantek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 19 05:15:13 EDT 2009

Hi!

I have a struts web app that works fine, ad i have to get it work on jboss portal.

I tried struts portlets via portals-bridges-struts and it works. But when it access to session, all data are null except this :

  | key : ?org.apache.portals.bridges.util.portlet_window_id value : /default/01-Accueil/ExtranetAccueilSession
  | key : org.apache.struts.action.LOCALE value : fr
  | attribut : ?org.apache.portals.bridges.util.servlet_portlet_session_proxy value : org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade at 325789

In a first struts portlet i set an attribute in the session (not the portlet session because it's a struts app) and when i want to get it in an other portlet, attribute is null.

How can i enable this data sharing?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219391#4219391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219391