[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Log message to screen - possible in Weblogic, is it poss

valatharv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 17:08:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

As per previous post I need to provide an interface and display the content of server.log/ application.log on Browser.

We are using jboss-4.2.3. I am trying to follow the post as suggested but need help, I think there is no profile.xml for 4.2.3 version.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=152200

As per last post in above link
b) anonymous wrote : I used the existing log directory and created a new log.war directory in it.
Does it mean that I should create log.war directory under "jboss-4.2.3\server\default\log"

c) anonymous wrote : Then I added the log directory to the applicationURIs and put web.xml and jboss-web.xml into log.war/WEB-INF.
Not able to find where to add applicationURIs.

Please help to get started.

Regards
Val

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220757#4220757