[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss Portal v2.7.1 / Solaris 10 SPARC / No route to hos

thegman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 17:18:20 EDT 2009

Hello,

Is anyone able to help me with this? I am trying to upgrade my Portal 2.7.1 install to use the WS v3.0.4 release to get around the WSRP bug whereby it requires an Internet connection.

I've read the "installation instructions" but they are terribly inadequate for someone new to JBoss.

How do I upgrade my portal from WS v3.0.1 to v3.0.4?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220759#4220759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220759