[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jPDL: global event handlers

Thomas.Kriechbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 27 14:02:29 EDT 2009

Is it possible to register event handlers that are included to all deployed process definitions? I would like to notify some external system about some specific jBPM events for all processes.

What's the recommend solution for avoiding the definition of the event handlers within each process definition? One solution might be to extend the process definitions before they get  deployed to jBPM (e.g. some kind of XSL-transformation). Or can I register the global event handlers within the jBPM configuration?

Thanks,
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221641#4221641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221641