[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Dev and Prod deployment

DoubleDenim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 28 23:16:26 EDT 2009

I'm at the final stages of releasing an application built on JBoss AS. And I'm just researching the best way to switch from development to production.

What I am thinking I will do is to have two seperately built WAR files, one for production, and one for deployment. And each of them have seperate property files and different Jndi bindings so they can be deployed along side each other on the same Application server.

Can anyone advise if this is a good/common approach and if there are any common practices in implementing this kind of thing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221756#4221756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221756