[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - response.setXXX() before rd.include()

sureshrk19 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 14:43:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using the following code snippet in one of my applications...

-------------
response.setDateHeader("...",xx);
response.setStatus(304);

RequestDispatcher rd = request.getRequestDispatcher("abc");
rd.include(req,res);

I'm getting stream already closed error message on the console. It seems, response.set is committing the response.
Is this true??

How could I make the steam open till include call??

PS: I verified with other app.servers and I don;t see any problem with the same code.

Thanks,
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222100#4222100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222100