[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: customized error page question

ndrw_cheung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 14:55:06 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote :

  | JBoss Portal does give some control over how it should behave when a portlet runs into a problem. Look at the control.portal.* and control.page.* properties in the jboss-portal.sar/conf/data.default-object.xml file.
  | http://docs.jboss.org/jbportal/v2.7.0.B1/referenceGuide/html/errorhandling.html

I'm using portal version 2.4 - I couldn't find the control.portal.* nor control.page.* in the said default-object.xml file. Likewise, there isn't an equivalent chapter on error handling configuration in the version 2.4 documentation either. Anything I can do to configure custom error handling?

BTW, thanks for the tips regarding posting code.

  -Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222103#4222103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222103