[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: NLS problem with oracle 8

mcrose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 15:48:55 EDT 2009

hi

as I said, I have no problems with oracle 10

my problem is with oracle 8, if my system is in english I have no problems connecting (the problem now is don't find where to change regional setting in ubuntu 9.04)

I added the line you said and now I have this error:

anonymous wrote : 15:42:49,150 WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Locale not recognized)

but this is another history... I think =D

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229809#4229809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229809