[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: RA deployment with native libraries

EricHardesty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 18:09:10 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | What files?

A Resource Adapter consists of jar files, META-INF/ra.xml plus it can optionally contain "native" libraries/files that are to be deployed by the J2 EE deployer.  This seems to be the JCADeployer in JBoss' case  which is supposed to deploy the files to a directory within the server at least from the small amount of documentation that I can find in this area but this isn't happening when I try to deploy my RAR file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230231#4230231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230231