[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: First step towards performance improvement of EJB3 deplo

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 11:32:32 EDT 2009

"orenh10" wrote :
  | 2. Almost eliminates the delay in accessing EJB's for the first time!

Excellent, that's exactly the major performance fix that was done in this plugin https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1801

The other deployment issues are spread across projects in the AS. So it wasn't available in this plugin. Keep a watch on the performance JIRA https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1800 for more news.

anonymous wrote : I also timed how long it takes to deploy one of our real EAR's
Also, see this thread with the latest information http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=154877. As mentioned in that thread, *if its possible* please provide the real applications, so that we can fix these issues accurately.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231116#4231116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231116