[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - performance constraint with cache persistance

sridhar_ratna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 11:41:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have populated the cache with nearly 120,000 key value pairs.
The size of the data in cache 300 MB.

Initially I tested the application without having any persistence store for cache. When i tested my application this way, it completed in just .4 seconds.

But when i used BJDB persistence for cache, my application took around 7 seconds to complete.

I haven't placed any eviction algorithm.

Please any one can help me to improve the performance with persistence.

Thanks,
Sridhar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231122#4231122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231122