[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Parallel Portlet Processing

sambit_dixit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 17 21:57:31 EDT 2009

Hi All,
   Why not jboss portal provide parallel portlet processing as in Oracle Weblogic - Bea, WebSphere, Jetspee/Pluto. This will definitely help where there is a need for processing a large set of data in as many portlets in a page. Using ajax for portlets will still consume some more time than parallel portlet processing. I'm wondering if anyone has done this already using Jboss Portal or can we put a suggestion to include this feature in future release.

Regards
-Sambit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231506#4231506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231506