[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Slow JMS destination lookup

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 17:23:23 EDT 2009

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say that response time for JNDI look up for queue destination increases from 50ms to 10000 (10sec) as we apply more load. I am not sure why the JNDI lookup would slow down that much. I see slow lookup time for all the queues. We don't use topic.

Because the response time for JNDI lookup is excruciatingly slow overall user experience results in slow response time. So connection lookup is not a proble, creating message/producer is not a problem, send message is not a problem. Only queue lookup (all queues) is slow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232038#4232038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232038