[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Scheduler IllegalStateException while migrating jboss4 -

radimchatkalahari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 11:53:13 EDT 2009

Registering is now ok, but I dive in another problem:
My PingService MBean (PingScheduler depends on it)
is not registered (deployed) by jboss 5.1.0
I Could not find it in jmx-console (in jboss 4.x that was ok)
- I even tried to follow MBean naming conventions by renaming IPingService to PingServiceMBean but without success..

Here is code of PingService:

@Service
  | @Local(IPingService.class)
  | @Remote(IPingService.class)
  | @Management(IPingService.class)
  | public class PingService implements IPingService {
  |     private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(PingService.class);
  |     private static final String SERVICE_NAME = "PingService";
  |
  |     @EJB(beanName = "PingEJB")
  |     private IPingEJB fPingEJB;
  |
  |     public void create() throws Exception {
  |         log.info("Creating service " + SERVICE_NAME);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void destroy() {
  |         log.info("Destroying service " + SERVICE_NAME);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void start() throws Exception {
  |         log.info("Starting service " + SERVICE_NAME);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void stop() {
  |         log.info("Stopping service " + SERVICE_NAME);
  |     }
  |
  |     @TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)
  |     public void ping() {
  |         fPingEJB.whoIsAlive();