[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Classloading vs. VFS

jesper.pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 13:29:07 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | We don't. :) We boot library list is of the AS Main, not bootstrap. It can be removed from its explicit form if we change the build to only put stuff in $JBOSS_HOME/lib which should be part of the boot CL.

My point is here - why do we have to define a DEFAULT_BOOT_LIBRARY_LIBS in our Main ? Splitting our classloader structure into multiple layers shouldn't be needed.

Passing the classloader defined in Main to the bootstrap implementation should be enough.

And I'm not talking about the AS; I'm talking about projects that uses the MC as a foundation and bootstrap to get it up and running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233960#4233960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233960