[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss slowing down

pratimkm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 28 14:34:54 EDT 2009

Clebert,

We did the stack trace and found out that the number of WorkerThread for the clients beyond a firewall are steadily increasing by 1 or 2 everyday.It's shwoing up on jconsole as WorkerThread#17[10.**.2*.1**:34128] or similar.When it's reaching about 30-35 it's bringing down the server on it's knees.I was trying to find out if we close the connections properly after each 30 mins refresh period that I mentioned in the first post. We found that the code is correct.
Just for curiosity I tried to find out what happens with standalone clients. So we made a simple standalone client(non-firewall) and connected to jboss and did a stack trace through jconsole while doing load testing. We found out that the worker threads remain even after the client disconnects. Is it normal ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233966#4233966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233966