[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: Why no forum for Resteasy

traviskds do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 2 18:13:20 EST 2009

"bill.burke at jboss.com" wrote : Also, we have over 100+ pages of documentation.  I don't know what exactly you mean by thin...

Bill, my apologies regarding the thin on doco comment. I guess I did not phrase it properly. What I was trying to convey was that you don't get user posts/replies that relate to issues rather than documentation of RE per say.

The docs on the framework itself is really great. Without any prior REST background, I was able to very quickly get it working with consumes and produces of xml, json,plain text and multipart . This is truly a very easy to use framework.

And yes, RE rocks. I first did a standalone application and then did one with Seam. Yesterday we had a code hackathon at my company and I did an application using SEAM/RE and it just rocks and was able to impress my fellow non SEAM/RE colleagues. So thanks a lot to Bill and his team/contributors. I hope RE will go from strength to strength.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263592#4263592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263592