[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: EventListener questions

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 09:18:46 EST 2009

This works for me. Note that I am using the process engine built by the default configuration which is stored in a static field in Configuration.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263700#4263700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263700