[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Once again: Could not find new XAResource to use for recover

uiterlix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 3 09:31:44 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been searching the forums quite extensively on the following warning message.

  | WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jta.logging.loggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.norecoveryxa] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.norecoveryxa] Could not find new XAResource to use for recovering non-serializable XAResource < 131075, 30, 28, 1-7f000101:da3f:4af020b2:6a6ec7f000101:da3f:4af020b2:6a6f0 >

I have two Jboss 4.2.3.GA application servers running JBoss messaging 1.4.4.GA and I have set up a message bridge between them.

Whenever I break the bridge by killing the target server instance, and restart the target server instance to restore the bridge, these warnings start to appear.

As advised in other posts I added the following lines to conf/jbossjta-properties.xml

  | 		<property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.recovery.XAResourceRecovery.JBMESSAGING1"
  | 			           value="org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceRecovery;java:/DefaultJMSProvider"/>

I do have a default JMS provider configured.

What should I do with these messages ? They are worrying me since I don't want to lose any transactions in production.

Is there anyone who can truly shed some light on to this subject.

Thanks,

Xander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263703#4263703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263703