[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: can I deploy all my shared libs in one single file ?

iltrex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 4 05:24:58 EST 2009

"iltrex" wrote : "PeterJ" wrote : You could do this: unjar all 20-some JARs into a common directory and then JAR the contents of that directory. Then you will have one JAR file which contains all the classes in the 20-some JAR files.

  | that is a very good suggestion. I will make some tests right now.
  | thank you very much.

I did that, and it works 100% fine on my developement Pc (windows).

Then I deployed the shared lib file on the test server, that runs on linux, and jboss complains about a class not found, that is in the shared jar.

Do you have any idea about the different behaviour ?

I will continue to investigate on my own...

Alberto

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263905#4263905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263905