[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: can I deploy all my shared libs in one single file ?

iltrex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 4 05:56:00 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | Then I deployed the shared lib file on the test server, that runs on linux, and jboss complains about a class not found, that is in the shared jar.
  |
  | Do you have any idea about the different behaviour ?
  |
  | I will continue to investigate on my own...
  |
  | Alberto

I restarted jboss on the server, and now it works. it seems that jboss does not load new shared libs at runtime.... or maybe, it will do that every now and then and I did not had time to wait.

Alberto

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263912#4263912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263912