[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Re: frozen class creating JMS Session

hosier.david do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 19:48:43 EST 2009

Well, apparently our application works just fine when deployed as a JNLP app, which is how we deploy as part of the product.  It only fails when running the application standalone from the command line or inside NetBeans.  It's probably some kind of bug in one of the NetBeans classloaders.  I assume that when these classes are generated by AOP, they should subsequently be seen by classloader and that a second pass through the aop interceptor should be able to notice that it does not need to create the class again.  Is that a correct assessment?  If so, then that would lead me to believe that one of the NetBeans classloaders is not making this class visible when run standalone for whatever reason.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264710#4264710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264710