[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Problem with VERSION in default package

hosier.david do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 9 19:56:40 EST 2009

I'm just going to try 1.4.5, because I don't see 1.4.6 in the downloads (besides the examples).  The download specifically says to pay attention to the version of jboss-remoting, but it looks like JBoss AS 5.1 has a much newer version of jboss-remoting than what is required.  So I assume I should be ok just following the simple instructions from the README included in the download.  Specifically:
anonymous wrote : When upgrading an existing installation be sure to update all the configuration files in server/<server name>/deploy/jboss-messaging.sar with the newer versions and replace jboss-messaging.jar in server/<server name>/lib and on the client classpath.
Anything else I should look out for?  Thanks for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4264711#4264711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4264711