[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Browser shows incomplete JSP data

chirag84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 11 15:12:41 EST 2009

Hello All

I have created a simple application which displays the data from the database in the JSP. When there is lot of data in tables in the database(which is happening in my case), JSP is being truncate and complete information is not shown. When i do view source code of the JSP/HTML generated, i see the code being truncate in the middle. The code does not have any ending body, html tags.

I have tried increasing the JSP buffer page and all without any success.

Please help me out with this as i am really struck with this.

Any pointers will also help.

Thanks
Chirag Gupta

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4265128#4265128