[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Diff response times at different times

njrfrens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 3 01:28:30 EDT 2009

We have a strict SLA requirement that the reports should be displayed in 1 min max for a load of 500 users
We are running a load test of 500 users on the application.

We are getting different response times in different time intervals. The deviation is from 1 min. to 2 min.

I want to understand why the application is giving huge diff. in response times at different time intervals.

1. Is it some thing because of garbage collection? If yes, how to analyze it?
2. Is it because of any memory leaks in the application? If yes, how to analyze it?

Can you please help me regarding this?

I'm setting the JVM Parameters Xms, -Xmx both to 1024.
All the other parameters I'm leaving them as they are in \bin\run.bat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258512#4258512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258512