[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - JBPM4 and JBoss5 and JEE

pieter.martin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 13:41:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have installed jBPM4 as per the documentation in JBoss 5.1.0.GA.
I have also got an seam based ear application deployed on jboss.

In my ear applIication I can successfully get a reference to the ProcessEngine via

  | @Resource(mappedName = "java:/ProcessEngine")
  | private ProcessEngine processEngine;

I can also successfully deploy a process definition, but alas then then I become stuck.

Using an expression I would like to call a seam component, or if that is not possible a method on an Stateless EJB.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Pieter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258712#4258712