[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 14:31:46 EDT 2009

Seems like my comments only make it through half of the time.

The problem is that the class name of the jdbc driver is wrong (exactly as the error message actually says).

When I look at the latest sql driver from MS it contains com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver which is the new name for their driver it seems.

The name used in your project is the old server name AFAIK.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258715#4258715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258715