[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - execution not waiting for Task Form inputs

makarandk502 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 01:29:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

Even in my case, its reaching at "review" task. print statements like "List is[Task(review)]" But in "review" task, we have associated a form which can be viewed in jbpm console. Ideally we should view the form and once we enter "submit" , it should proceed further. Basically it is not waiting for user inputs in taskform

But I am not able to see the form in jbpm console and it is deleting process instance. I am attaching jbpm test case result below.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258785#4258785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258785