[jboss-user] [JMX] - Re: JNDI lookup for all the mbeans in JBoss

prashanthkasulabadha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 02:23:42 EDT 2009

Thanks Peter

I am not sure about this lookup, will it fetch all the mbeans.

I also found jmx/invoker/HttpAdaptor which also gets some MBeans but I am not sure whether both fetch the same MBeans.

It could be better if I can know the list of all the lookup strings available so that I can get maximum number of MBeans info.

Other queries of mine are
1. How to get the connection string from the server
2. How to get the details of all the instances which are running in the JBoss server. (For example I have deployed three wars, a.war,b.war and c.war, I need the information of all the applications(war) like database connection string, application name, driver, connection type etc.. )

It could be very grateful if I can get any inormation for the above queries if not the whole info.

Thanks in advance
Prashanth

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258789#4258789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258789