[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - How to get currentE

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 08:58:16 EDT 2009

I am not sure but I suppose you could look it up via JNDI if you are running on JBoss AS. On Tomcat you might use

  | ProcessEngine processEngine = Configuration.getProcessEngine();

Question to the more advanced ones: This should not build a new one but rather return the current instance right?

Afterwards you should be able to get the executionService by

  | processEngine.getExecutionService();

There might be limits to the java tasks which I don't know about. So it could be that you would need to use a custom task.

HTH

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259891#4259891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259891