[jboss-user] [Tomcat Integration] - Re: Session is getting merge with other session

davewebb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 09:07:47 EDT 2009

I am seeing this problem as well.  I am using JBoss 4.2.3 behind mod_jk for load balancing.  I have 4 nodes in the cluster. I use REPL_ASYNC for session duplication.

I do have <distributable/> in my web.xml

Here is my jboss-web.xml

<jboss-web>
  |    <replication-config>
  |       <replication-trigger>SET_AND_NON_PRIMITIVE_GET</replication-trigger>
  |       <replication-granularity>attribute</replication-granularity>
  |    </replication-config>
  | </jboss-web>

I probably have about 5000 sessions generated per day and my session timeout is 60 minutes.

I dont really have a predefined workflow where I can invalidate the session, and although I have a logout use case, I cant make the users click it to invalidate the session.  Any suggestions for me?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259893#4259893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259893