[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JBM 1.4.4 on JBoss 4.2.2 - remoting problem

vikramsaxena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 06:09:00 EDT 2009

Hello I am facing the same problem even after using the jboss-remoting.jar version 4.2.3.

Also, if I am using the older version of jboss-messaging.jar i.e. 1.4.0  in my client side and the 1.4.4 version in my server side, I am not getting the JMS exception but still the messages are not processed and I get a DEBUG message in my server by org.jboss.remoting.ConnectionNotifier : Server connection lost to client and it pronts the session id.

Can someone help ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260039#4260039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260039