[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Performance problem - UIL2 vs. JBoss Remoting?

luuzz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 06:11:22 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer,
When we switch to messaging mode, the connection to the web application is very slow as if apache has too much connections opened. For instance, it can take many attempts to display the connection mage. It has the same behaviour as when apache is under load. It seems to be a network issue, may be because og bisocket protocol but i can't see much configuration that can be done. We really have hope in jboss messaging because mq happens to be very unstable under certain load .
Help us please.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260040#4260040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260040