[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Catching invalid transition names in jBPM4

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 19 12:36:32 EDT 2009

Honestly I can't answer your last question. But what about just trying to call execution.take(transitionName) and catching the exception in case of an invalid name?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261104#4261104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261104