[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: ClassNotFoundException when moving JCA adaptor from 4.2.

pwnell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 19 12:56:57 EDT 2009

I get this:

  | net.za.pwnconsulting.logmon.rar.cci.data.client.LogMessage Information
  | Not loaded in repository cache

I know my RAR is loaded:

  | name='LogMonJCA.rar',service=RARDeployment

and as you can see LogMessage is indeed inside the RAR archive:

  | root at waldopc:/opt/jboss-5.1.0.GA/bin# jar -tf ../server/default/deploy/LogMonJCA.rar | grep LogMessage
  | net/za/pwnconsulting/logmon/rar/cci/data/client/LogMessage.class

Some additional info:

java2ClassLoadingCompliance = false
WarClassLoaderDeployer not commented out
I do not have WEB-INF/jboss-classloading.xml files.
I *do* make use of jboss-app.xml files - in the RAR and in the ear.  In the RAR file:

  | <jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |    dot.com:loader=LogMonJCA
  |     <loader-repository-config>
  |      java2ParentDelegation=false
  |     </loader-repository-config>
  |    </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

In the ear file:

  | <jboss-app>
  |    <loader-repository>
  |    dot.com:loader=LogMonConsole
  |    <loader-repository-config>
  |      java2ParentDelegation=false
  |    </loader-repository-config>
  |    </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

Not sure if these are the cause of the problem but I have always used it like this and it used to work just fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261107#4261107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261107