[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Querying Against Process Variables

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 15:55:01 EDT 2009

"rmoskal" wrote : Ronald:

  | You could interpret more charitably.  I have indeed  searched the forums and the length and breadth of the internet

Next time, mention this. Nothing from your post gives me the intention you did. And since I'm pretty sure it has been discussed before multiple times, I posted what I posted.

"rmoskal" wrote :
  | . Perhaps I need a custom hibernate query.  Maybe somebody has already thought this through and would share it with the rest of us (saving me a bit of trouble). As I am happy to to do when I can help others.

That is indeed what has been discussed before, combined with the (dis)advantages, the usage of the businesskey etc... So sorry if you feel offended, next time add the information in this second post to the first one....Then you would have gotten a different response from me. Something like:

Yes that is the way to go, or use the businesskey for this. Keep in mind that indexes might need to be created on each variable type column.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261587#4261587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261587